Last night I had a very vivid dream of Matthew. I haven't dreamt of him for a very long time (possibly almost 18 months?) He was at home with us, and suddenly his heart started beating again and he became warm and less "blue" and he even said "mum mum" just like Cate does now. We were calling my parents over to see him because we weren't sure how long we'd have this time. I wish I could hold my baby boy again.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Dreaming of Matthew
Last night I had a very vivid dream of Matthew. I haven't dreamt of him for a very long time (possibly almost 18 months?) He was at home with us, and suddenly his heart started beating again and he became warm and less "blue" and he even said "mum mum" just like Cate does now. We were calling my parents over to see him because we weren't sure how long we'd have this time. I wish I could hold my baby boy again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.